Can a pedolphile reform?

by Bonnie_Clyde 21 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Statics say NO.............they will never reform......... if they never , ever ACT on their desires,,,,,,,,,,,,they still feel them. Why...???...... I have no idea........just stating what I have read and watched on TV about this subject. It is really sad.........I have seen episodes of prison inmates telling the camera crew, that they would prefer to be castrated before being let free, because they knew they would try to molest again.....even when they knew it was wrong. Really makes you wonder about the how the mind operates........right and wrong, control and no control.

Still, I have no pity for anyone who would DARE to molest one of my children..........God forbid that!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet ,,,,,,,,,,when it comes to myself....... I find myself,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as a victim that can never get retribution in any form.........So , I fight that my children,,,,,,,,,NEVER ,,,,,have to be victims.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Interesting article if anyone is interested:

http://whyfiles.org/154pedophile/2.html

Sexual abuse is a very complex issue w/many underlining factors that come into play. Often times it isn't just a physical attraction per say but a control issue of sorts that add to the mix.

Can pedofiles be "reform".....I would say yes-I believe it is possible, but the likely hood of continued abuse is high. But, like Reborn asked, would even if I felt that a pedofile "reformed" would I allow my children to be alone w/a "reformed" pedofile? Absolutely NOT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit