US, UK poles apart over breasts

by Big Tex 65 Replies latest social entertainment

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Farkel and Biscuits, sitting in a tree..
    K, I, S, S, I, N, G...

I think you've secretly taken a shine to each other...

• bisous
  • LittleToe
    LittleToe

You guys should meet up.
    Seriously.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Hmmmmmm....

U.S. U.K.

(o)(o) (o)(o)

Now, can you guys guess just what sort of "poles" I imagined might be separating US and UK breasts?

out

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

U.S. LT U.K.

(o)(o) (o)(o)

Ah, nice!!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Little Toe, you rascal, aren't you married?

( * ) ( O )

Heather

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

FHN:

Little Toe, you rascal, aren't you married?

Aren't I???

My understanding is that they come in all shapes and sizes
    Besides, since when did marital status have a bearing on appreciating poles???
    Sure'y they have a right to be appreciated along with the rest of Europe - they were invaded, after all!
    ~looks around innocently~

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Sure'y they have a right to be appreciated along with the rest of Europe - they were invaded, after all!
    ~looks around innocently~

Uh huh, LT, you're innocent. I believe it. Ever' bit.

Heather

• Farkel
    Farkel

biscous,

: But arguing for the sake of argument is tiresome. Now, I know I'll be told I'm just a silly hypocritical twit and I'm turning tail, running, because I'm not bright enough to debate...

You are more than welcome to debate in here, my dear. Just make sure you have solid arguments when you do. We have shed our Watchtower shackles and we can freely think and debate, and such things are very healthy for we humans.

You made the fallacy of the broad and sweeping generalization, and I attacked IT. I didn't attack you, because it was a simple debate in which we exchanged our ideas with each other. ("Twit" is the mildest of the rebukes that I know. It is much less significant than "idiot" or "moron" Look it up in your dictionary. It is used as more of a wake-up call than an insult. Perhaps you didn't know this. Now you do.) You didn't (really) insult me personally and I didn't (really) insult YOU. Our conversation was about your argument and my rebuttals.

Lest you not think this is a good way to converse in this two-dimensional world, consider this FACT:

As dubs, such conversation as we had was FORBIDDEN upon the pain or losing our everlasting souls in death.

Celebrate the fact that we can do this, biscous and forget about winners and losers. We are ALL winners with such freedom!

I gladly welcome you and your comments to this board, and I'm glad to be back here. (We will probably become friends after you figure me out! Doing this might take centuries, however.)

Farkel

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Biscuit:

I gladly welcome you and your comments to this board, and I'm glad to be back here. (We will probably become friends after you figure me out! Doing this might take centuries, however.)

See what I mean? He likes you
    If he didn't, he'd have spat you out.

You really should meet

LT, of the "I'm starting a matchmaking service" class.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit