Israel's Yahweh Revealed?

by Pleasuredome 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Let me get this straight. Prof, Ze'ev Herzog of Tel-Aviv University explanation is the complete truth and cannot be challenged? If that's the case, I would like to hear his explanation as to how the Pyramids were built. Surely, a man with his knowledge should have NO problems explaning my question without any conjecture.

Guest 77

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Waste Of Time Home Page

This website is devoted to exposing David Rohls New Chronology of Ancient Egypt and showing that it will not stand the "Test Of Time". That is not to say that chronological revision or refinement is wrong or not required. Rohls 350 years is simply impossible.

Index

Introduction

A place to debate chronological ideas

The Ancient Near East Chronology Forum

Refutations Of Rohl's Conclusions

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas
    James.....is not your god as the "ultimate source" just as pseudo as the christian god? There is no proof that an ultimate source exists anymore than there is proof that a christian god exists/existed. In reality......nobody can make a postitive claim of an intellectual existing power who oversees us.....only 'guesses and hopes'.

Dear Gumby, You are -- from an intellectual level -- 100% correct. Everything I say is b.s.. If the "ultimate source" (a term I have been know to use) is seen or understood as an object or thing, then it is just as much a mental engraven "pseudo" image as the Christian god......and as such -- is meaningless. Actually Gumby, I do not have a "god". I use such words only because I don't know what other words to use. The ultimate Truth can not be taught or intellectually grasp or compartmentalized. It's simply to big and vibrantly alive for that. It would be like trying to capture the living essence of a river by scooping out some into a jar. Nothing I have said on this board is an attempt at selling anyone on another belief; far from it. All I do is point back to you; and suggest we abandon beliefs and look deeper into the one and only actual TRUTH we have at hand: the undeniable, unequivocal and most intimate sense of conscious awareness within our being. I do not support more beliefs, concepts, faith or "guesses and hopes"; but rather point to what is real/actual/true within us. Is this tiny fragmented and broken individual who we believe ourselves to be the extent of it.....or is there a deeper and far more significant Reality that has not been seen? Perhaps "there is no proof that an ultimate source exists anymore than there is proof that a christian god exists/existed" because It does not "exist"; but is rather Existence Itself.....and as such is your True Identity. We will only know -- if we look and see. j Your vision will become clear
    only when you look into your heart ...
    Who looks outside, dreams.
    Who looks inside, awakens.
    ~ Carl Jung

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Pleasuredome,

thanks for the very interesting material of your research.

I did read in the past similar researches about the

possible identity of a 'female 'companion ' of

Yaweh....and imho, it is really a trip in the past,

with so many unknown things, and some ...ideas.

I'll keep you research in my files, and many thanks

for the link.

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

• CamiMcCraw
    CamiMcCraw

Portions of David Rohl's seminar given in Florida can now be seen online. (And, to the right of the video, just click on 'description', for more.)
    http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1577354
    -and-
    http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1577531

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit