It's not a matter of "if", it's a matter of "when"

by DanTheMan 32 Replies latest jw friends

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Six, I agree that Clark is clearly the most presidential of the Dems who are still in the hunt and the guy you want to have in office during a major crisis. I'm hoping against hope that he gets the nomination.

Yeru:

Oh, and the economy of the entire world will tank, which would be part of the purpose for doing this.

That's why I started this thread - I feel certain that a devastating nuclear attack by a terrorist organization is bound to happen eventually, probably sometime in 2005. What will happen in the aftermath? Will the economic fallout result in Americans starving to death? How bad will it be for those of us that survive it?

Dan, buying-lots-of-canned-food

• Satanus
    Satanus

All nuclear weapons, including micronukes give off alpha particles. These particles can be detected w the right sensors. This is supposed to be one of the duties of haarp*. The usa has two haarp stations, one in alaska, another one in australia. According to a popular science article of several yrs ago, haarp can detect nukes anywhere in the world, even undergound.

As well, the us alphabet soup of intel agencies can monitor practically all digital transmissions around the world, as well as much analogue. It also has a hoard of military/spy satelites floating around overhead, listening, watching, sniffing, that likely also have this ability. On top of that, us intel is tied in w the intel gathering of it's allies: canada, britain, australia, new zealand, germany, spain, israel (sort of), possibly saudi arabia, possibly egypt, possibly pakistan, etc. So, i wouldn't worry too much, unless us intel wants a nuclear incident on it's turf to further it's purposes. But, it would never allow that, would it?

*High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program

SS

• proplog2
    proplog2

My favorite subject.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit