Crisis of Conscious

by CountryGuy 21 Replies latest jw friends

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

I have read on here over and over how great Crisis of Conscious is, but I can't find it anywhere. I have tried to order it from both Hastings and Barnes & Nobel, but neither of them can get it. They have tried to order it for six weeks now with no luck. Can anyone direct me in the right direction. I really don't want to buy it online, but will if I have to. Thanks for your help.

CountryGuy

• brianhenke
    brianhenke

It's available (the 2002 paperback version) on Amazon.com.

Brian

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Ray Franz, Crisis of Conscience. It's a really great book -- I highly recommend it.

Nina

• dustyb
  • Euphemism
    Euphemism

Are you sure you've been ordering it by the right title? As cruzanheart said, it's actually Conscience, not Conscious.

If that doesn't help, then I'm afraid that buying online is your only option. I purchased it directly from the publisher (Comentary Press) and it came quite promptly.

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

I've been ordering it under the ISBN and the author's name. (I just can't spell.) I guess I'll have to order it online. I read the first chapter on Amazon.com, but I've had issues with them before. Thanks to Dustyb and Euph for the publisher's info.

CountryGuy

• Another Guy
    Another Guy

Hi Guys,

I bought my copy from the publisher here's there site:

http://www.commentarypress.com/

And yes it is a terrific book!

• Atilla
    Atilla

I just wish I knew about this book 10 years ago, too bad they didn't hand this book out with the knowledge book or the proclaimer book when you go to get baptized. However, what is more suprising is how many active witnesses still don't know about this book or even what happened to Ray Franz. People are just in the dark, totally clueless.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I had no idea.. as far as I knew there was only one Franz.. the one they brag about.. not the one they do not want to remember existed..

I am anxious to read this book... I have already seen the hypocrasy but I from what everyone says, I know I have to read this too.

• Atilla
    Atilla

Yes, you must read this book. I just devoured this book when I got it last year, I read the whole thing in less than a week and that was impressive because it was finals week at college during the same time I was reading the book. I just couldn't put it down. I had already made up my mind about the hyprocrisy and lies of the organization before I read the book but the book just my anti-witness feelings that much stronger. The best thing about the book is that Franz doesn't necessarily put the witnesses down, he just tells the truth which make the book even more believable-i.e.-credible. I'm trying to read some other books that Ray Franz wrote, but I am really busy right now living my life without other people telling me what to do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit