A nuclear war take place and a 1/3 of the world population is wiped from the face of the earth.

by James Mixon 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

How many of you would return to Jehovah, WT? Better yet, how many JWs would walk???

I do believe it will happen one day...

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Jws would be even more in believing its the great tribulation. I would not return , i would collect what family i had left and make for a new start shooting anyone trying to keep me from my goal.
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila

If Donald Trump becomes president of the U.S. the probability that he will start a nuke war is extremely high.And the polls show he is winning.

If he gets into an argument with Putin, He will say, "Putin, your fired"

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What does nuclear war have to do with Jah, he's not involved in that.

He does his killing organically. like floods and earthquakes.

Personally the chances of a nuclear war is quite remote, for example if a country like North Korea were to attack theoretically South Korea, the entire world would trounce down on to the North quickly by many adjoined countries. The nuclear war game has actually become a deterrent to war actually occurring, particularly from countries that have nuclear capabilities.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I do believe it will happen one day...

Really why ?

• prologos
    prologos

1/3 wiped off---. the rest dying of radiation sickness? final proof that the god of the bible does not exixt, he did not "destroy those destroying the earth." start over again with a radiation resistant strain,

wt? JW ? who?

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

A nuclear war could take place in more ways than you might think, sparked

by any number of occurrences from pure accident to an intentional strike.

"The probability of a nuclear war". Hiram Maxim, the inventor of the machine gun

declared, "only a general who was barbarian would send his men to certain

death against the concentrated power of my new gun", but send them they did.

His machine gun often mowed down tens of thousands of men in one day.

History shows the folly in hoping that each new, more destructive weapon will not be used

and yet we dare to hope that this time it will be different.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

That will never happen. The powers that be do NOT want Nuclear war. It's bad for business. Everybody loses.

There could be a small tactical nuke, or perhaps a dirty bomb, but there won't be a nuclear war. Who's gonna do it, North Korea??? LOL!!!

DD

• prologos
    prologos

DATA-DOG
    2 minutes ago

That will never happen. The powers that be do NOT want Nuclear war. It's bad for business

It used to be the kings send the sons of the lower classes into battle to kill each other, , now their family's lives iare on the line, and that would be MAD.

but if, see above

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I hope you guys are right, but it's scary when you look at the destructive weapons

we have today. The USA, the B41 the most powerful thermonuclear ever developed

or any nation for that matter, and Russian have the FOAB invention, it is said to cause

everything within the blast radius to "just evaporate".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit