Call The Police and Press Charges.

by Lost in the fog 6 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

It strikes me as a double standard - if someone in the congregation is known by the elders to be a child abuser they wouldn't call the police and "bring reproach on Jehovah" as numerous reports have shown.

However, if someone disturbs a congregation meeting the elders are instructed by the Org to call the police and tell the police that they want to press charges against the individual.

You couldn't make this stuff up!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The 'disruptive individuals(tm)' are not giving money to the Corporation. Therefore, they are of no use to TOMO the 3rd's Whiskey fund. How can TOMO remain drunk and slurring his words if the 'disruptive individuals(tm)' are not forcing money into the 'contribution box(tm)'?

The WBT$ disgusts me to the very core with their tolerance and protecting of child abusers. It is to do with reputation which aids with money.

They are duplicitous filth. It makes me wonder if there are nonces on the Governing Body(tm) (Pee be upon them), and they are thereby protecting their own.

As has been said before many times.........................FOLLOW THE MONEY!

It leads straight to TOMO's liver.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

If CSA is regularly reported to the authorities, they investigate, and several things become unavoidable…

…a pattern of past abuse comes to light, a pattern of covering it up becomes apparent, the sheer scope of of the problem is exposed, and it all becomes a matter of Public Record, which makes it way harder to dismiss as “apostate lies”.

As a result, It becomes more and more difficult to avoid the conclusion that the Org has not dealt with the problem properly, and that their “Bible-based” policies are, in fact, making matters worse rather than better, and most seriously, that they know this and still won’t change.

And this cannot help but severely undermine the fiction of “God’s Exclusive Earthly Organization” (particularly in the eyes of the rank-and-file if the previously-mentioned Public Record becomes too big too ignore or explain away), which, from the leadership’s POV, simply cannot be allowed to happen.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy
    One day Jehovah's Witnesses may imitate the Diocese of Worcester.

'December 12, 2022
    Worcester, MA –
    ... The Department of Children and Families (DCF) and law enforcement authorities have been notified in a timely manner

In late January of this year Fr. Martineau was scheduled to be transferred to a new parish to benefit from the tutelage of a seasoned pastor because of concerns over boundary issues with a minor, and for other pastoral issues.
    Before that assignment took place, additional information was reported to the Diocese...
    Those concerns were shared with DCF and law enforcement in early February.'
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

"It leads straight to TOMO's liver.''

You can see how ''bjg'' he is getting on camera.

• Listener
    Listener
    In their instructions on how to deal with the person causing a disturbance, nowhere does it mention to establish whether the individual is a current JW, in which case they would be guilty of taking their brother to court. And they are the ones making the accusations.
  • ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

WTC also directs the BOE to call the police to report vandalism of a KH. I know this to be true as 2 KHs I attended were vandalized. The Branch instructed us to call the police immediately. Too bad they couldn't feel the same sense of urgency when they learned that a child in their midst was molested. Children are apparently worth less in the eyes of WTC than their quickbuild KHs are. It's hard to draw any other conclusion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit