The Site is Going Down!!!

by BereanThinker7 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BereanThinker7
    BereanThinker7

So I'm sure many of us here have used the site https://ad1914.com/, apparently the domain had expired. This site was instrumental to my waking up. I have been able to use it to direct others to as well since it had a large collection of matters dealing with the validity of the "gentile times" claim. It also had a lot of great first hand experiences.

I would hate to see it disappear. Anyone here no who runs it?

• TheWonderofYou
  • Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

The site expired a year ago. Not sure if the owner is alive or looking to maintain the site.

• oppostate
    oppostate

you can always try the wayback machine http://archive.org/web

• Gamaliel
    Gamaliel

The site appears to be back up and running.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Well, the ending of the gentile times in 1914 is valid. 2520 years from when the gentile times started in 607 BC when the kings in the line of David lost their sovereignty when Judah was invaded by Babylon and captives were taken.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Rattigan, you are simply trying to be a Provocative Troll! The whole 1914 thing, in its entirety, has been de-bunked thoroughly SO many times !

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Phizzy,. It has been debunked from the angle of it starting at Jerusalem's destruction in 607. Which originated from Nelson Barbour moving the date of Jerusalem's destruction 20 years because that would just leave a 50 years captivity.

But the gentile times understanding preceded Barbour and Russell in that it was not based on Jerusalem's destruction but on the invasion in the time of 605-607. So they have been debunking from the wrong point of view.

Russell had a wrong belief, they attack Russell's belief only, but that does not declare the times of the Gentiles itself to be wrong.

• BereanThinker7
    BereanThinker7

Glad to see the site back up! Time to dig into some obscure research again lol!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit