convention flooded out, haha

by vsecret939 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Kismet
    Kismet

Friday yadirf... whatever...

According to your own judgment so too you shall be judged...

You stated that Seeker is employed as a

... participant on a discussion board that falsely claims to be "for JWs".

Then you further claim that:

How much money do I earn?

Friday: Zero.

You then further state regarding Seeker:

You have no spare time. You're here everyday, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year.

Since you have just successfully lied ..not once but THREE times, we should not listen to you nor waste any time in believing anything you have to say from here on out.

LIAR!!!!!!!

Kismet

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Kismet

Since you have just successfully lied ..not once but THREE times, we should not listen to you nor waste any time in believing anything you have to say from here on out.

LIAR!!!!!!!

Who ever heard of a "successful lie", dumb-butt?

I think it's outrageously appropriate that you name yourself "Kismet". Sorta makes me want to say to you ... Kis-me-butt.

• professor
    professor

That's funny as hell! Where else but here can you read a post entitled "convention flooded out, haha!"

• Prisca
    Prisca

Agreed Professor!

• Latte
    Latte

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Bet the poor souls who had obeyed the directives to take time off work weren't smiling!

Remember those times when you were wondering how you could 'duck out' of work for the convention. You knew the boss wouldn't agree to you taking Annual Leave. It was, after all, at the most inconvenient time. Why can't those stupid idiots at the Branch office get the dates of conventions right?!! Here in Oz the conventions are always around the time when the high school students are taking their Higher School Certificate. Imagine the pressure they're under. And do you remember the pressure we all felt just to get time to get to the convention, what with those Kingdom Ministry inserts telling us that if we love Jehovah enough we will be at the convention, no matter what.

So sympathise with those poor souls who did it all for nothing. Come to think of it, it's for nothing whether or not the convention's held, isn't it?

Cheers,
    Ozzie

Freedom is not having to wear a tie.

• Latte
    Latte

Yes, Ozzie one should sympathise with them, and yes your right, it is for nothing. Everyone at this particular assembly was more interested in keeping/getting dry than listening intently, the assembly time was adjusted so that people could go home early.....thank goodness! I always feel for the families at such assemblies, it's such a drag.

The assemblies are timed ok in this country, so it's not too bad. It must be very difficult for your high school students.

Latte

• Kismet
    Kismet

Yet again you would rather resort to insult rather than address the point of a post to you.

Typical for a hypcritical liar....

Kismet

• vsecret939
    vsecret939

Believe me you all, this was much more than a few drops of rain. Some areas recieved 20+ inches. Whole freeways were under water. The news said 17,000 families were displaced and in shelters. The buses stopped running. Hospitals flooded and people had to be transported to other facilities. Thankfully, there were only two deaths reported from all this water(it could have been much worse).
    I still can't locate my little sister. No one has seen or heard from her.

victoria's secret

• Prisca
    Prisca

{{{{{vsecret929}}}}}

I'm sure you'll hear from your sis soon. Probably with phone lines down etc she can't contact anyone. I'll be thinking of you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit