On sex, lesbians and gay's - question

by Celtic 10 Replies latest social relationships

• ozbrad
    ozbrad

As i was born into the borg i spent 21 years tortured by my little secret..I come from a small country town in australia and never knew of anyone who was gay..Even after i left on my 21st birthday i never came out and had my first experience till i was 25 and only then with the help of and old school friend who i found out was gay too
    My first sexual experience wasnt particularily memorable but i was just glad i wasnt going to die a virgin...
    Let me just say that being gay for me was not a decision i made,its just the way it is and you just learn to accept it...being in the borg just makes it 100x harder to like yourself..i tried to cope with it by eating myself to death and ballooned to 107kg...after i left i lost the self loathing and the weight just disappeared..
    If any gay exjws are lurking there is a web site and support group (Yahoo Groups) called A Common Bond which people may find helpful...
    Wish the internet had been around when i was younger,might have save me wasting a lot of my life hating myself....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit