I am going back to the diploma factory!

by Amazing 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

That's right ... this time to get my degree in law ... yep ... and I will still be here posting away ... but I will be busy reading all kinds of jurisprudence material, case law, etc ... I am enrolling tomorrow ... and I won't have to spend a full four years because of prior credits ... so, you ask, what kind of law? Trial law, specifically criminal law. This is gonna be good. Mmmmmm, wonder if I will graduate in time to help litigate certain cases that we all know and love to hear about ... mmmmm ... never know now, do we.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Good for you, Jim!
    Great attitude

• Valis
    Valis

Hey Jim...its cool you're going back to school man. I was going to add you might want to check out this website for scholarship opportunities. Oh and what school are you considering?

http://www.fastweb.com

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Jim,

So glad you are finally able to take the plunge! Been working on getting signed up to finish my criminal justice degree, myself. It's never too late to go back to school to learn to do something that you love!!!!

You're going to be a great lawyer! Keep us posted on how it goes!

:-)

growedup

• Jade
    Jade

Excellent, good for you!!!!!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Good grief, man. Your'e like the eveready easter/thanksgiving/christmas/newyearsday/easter bunny. Musta just got a new set. eh? Good for you

SS

Ps, send me up a set of the same, when you got a moment to spare

• Simon
    Simon

Excellent stuff ! Good luck with it all

I'm still working on my 25yard bronze swimming certificate

• acsot
    acsot

Wow! that's awesome. I work with liars lawyers, but in the boring commercial/real estate field. You'll actually be doing something to help people.

Sorry about the typo above but you better get used to all those lawyer jokes .

Congratulations!!

• franklin J
    franklin J

Amazing---good for you!

keep up the good work and attitude!

Good luck with your studies!

Frank

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Aren't you supposed to be retiring about now, Jim?

j/k Congrats, and best of luck!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit