Warning hazzard

by Brummie 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Matty
    Matty

Yes, I'm really nervous about it! I passed my test in the UK when I was 20, and I'm sure I've picked up lots of bad habits since then!

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

hehehe!!!

<--------------thinkin' I'm safe waaaaaay over in Canada and 'cross the ocean ... hehehe!!!

ESTEE

• Brummie
    Brummie
    So does this mean if I ever make it back to England I might get to finally meet you Brummie???

*If*? Hope you are saving your pennies squishy. I'll be there but make sure you are standing far back from the roadside, I have a habit of going on to the pavement when I accidently touch the accellerator instead of the brakes. Matty you can do a practice written test on line in the UK, could you find one that does the same in the USA?

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Well, I don't have to worry unless I see this chugging towards American soil:

with a kitty driving!

Nina

• Brummie
    Brummie

roflmao! Now if I could get my hands on one of those even ESTEE wouldnt be safe...

darn I have so much potential as a hazzard

Brummie

• mouthy
    mouthy

Only if you act like the old grannies at the supermarket who use their shopping cart to ram others' carts out of the way. Hey my lad Take that bcak! I have had a few Young uns ram my legs!!!!( walks away saying !!!!" gotta talk to that boy"

• mouthy
    mouthy

Brummie I started driving at a very old age!!! if I can do it YOU sure will Good Luck!!!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

JH Good Pic LOL

You know Brummie. The Province of Ontario just passed a law that allow British drivers when visiting, to simply present their British licence, to the Ontario licencing office, to recieve a Valid Ontario licence, without taking a written exam or road test.

I think they may reconsider !

British drivers to get licence parity

TORONTO -- Residents of England moving to Ontario will no longer have to requalify to get behind the wheel in the province, Transport Minister Harinder Takhar announced yesterday. Motorists in Ontario and Britain drive on opposite sides of the road. But that didn't stop Takhar and British High Commissioner David Reddaway from signing a memorandum of understanding to give experienced British drivers the same recognition Ontario motorists have had in Britain since 1999.

"People will only get the licence if they have 24 months of experience of driving first," said Takhar.

Without the 24-month minimum, British drivers would get a G2 class Ontario licence, meaning they are on probation.

Applicants will have to pass a vision test and meet medical standards before getting an Ontario licence, but they won't have to take a written exam or road test.

Reddaway said he was delighted with the agreement, which goes into effect March 1, and said Britain had not found any increase in accidents caused by Ontario motorists driving on the wrong side of the road.

Copyright © The London Free Press 2001,2002,2003

• JH
    JH

Brummie's driving instructor laughing her a** off

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

ROFL, JH!!! Congratulations, Fur-face!

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit