Whats your favorite TV show?

by dustyb 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Celia
    Celia

on PBS --- British comedies, Chef, As time goes by and even Keeping up Appearances. I never miss an "Antique Road Show" and "Find"....

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick
    The Sopranos (can't wait for the new season in March)

ooooh is that when the new season starts??!! *marks calendar*

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I enjoy 'Ed', its fun watching the interaction between the quirky characters.

Also Scrubs, Frazier, SNL (especially Tina Fey and Jimmy Fallon on Weekend Update).

Simpsons and Futurama are great.

I was a fan of 'That 80s Show' during its brief run, and have most of the episodes on tape. I also liked 'Its Like, You Know.'

I thought 'Coupling' was hysterical, and am astonished that NBC filmed 10 episodes, and only aired 4 of them. Interestingly, both 'Cheers' and 'Seinfeld' had very low ratings during their first seasons, however they were allowed sufficient time to find their audience. I would bet any amount of money that 'Coupling' would also have found an audience had it been given a fair chance.

Currently, I have some hope for 'Happy Family'. Certainly, there is no lack of talent there.

I also enjoy many of the NOVA presentations.

I believe I am going to be reading a lot of books and buying/renting a lot of DVDs in the coming year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit