The fool hath said "There is NO God"

by JW Answers 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JW Answers
    JW Answers

The Bible says, that those who say 'There is no God' are fools.

April fools day yesterday, showed that people can be fools for believing something that did not happen. Yet, the Bible says that fools are those who refuse to believe that which is true.

God can still save fools...

Feel free to watch the latest short message of hope:

[Drivel removed]

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Reading the verses in two Psalms that believers love to quote to us non-Theists, but reading them in the context of each Psalm, 10 and 14, it is clear that the Writer (s) of these Psalms are not talking of non-theists, but of people who ignore god's righteous ways.

Such "fools" are on the Broad Road to Hell according to many preachers. Fair enough.

• LV101
    LV101

JW Answers -- is the minister an ex-JW? Accent tad challenging but I made it through.

Thx

• cofty
    cofty

Fourteen minutes of Nathan moaning on about how some people don't share his delusions.

What a sanctimonious, judgemental man you are!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    The Bible says, that those who say 'There is no God' are fools.

Well, it would say that wouldn't it.

Never use the book to prove the content of the book. All rather circular.

• cofty
    cofty

Highlight - The scenery in Canada is beautiful; therefore Jesus.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I have to admit, I'm partial to "beer and hockey = there is a god," myself.

• JW Answers
    JW Answers

Thanks Cofty. See you are still watching my videos every week, thanks. You must be keen watching me every week. 🤣

Take care ❤️

• Simon
    Simon

We're not interested in your BS videos, post them elsewhere in future.

All you religiot preacher types are the same - you have no filter, no self control, no sense of what is too much. Congratulations, you reached the point of "any" being way too much so I'll be deleting you crap on sight now and encourage anyone who sees any that I miss to alert me.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Thank you Simon ! I don't come on this Site to see mindless ignorant crap spouted, that is why I walked out of the Kingdom Hall all those years ago ! I didn't want to pollute my ears with it anymore.

You have just proved Simon, that prayers are answered, how often I have prayed "Oh Lord, please deliver me from your believers".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit