More on South Africa

by zeb 24 Replies latest jw friends

• zeb
    zeb

https://killingfieldsmovie.com/

write to your MP help these people to leave to come to safety.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Muslims take priority Zeb. 5 Years ago I dismissed the whole White genocide claim as pure bunkum, it's getting harder to hold that line.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

First thing to watch tomorrow when i have more time.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Katie Hopkins, good grief.

Seriously have I stepped into some sort of bizzaro world the past couple of years? Something’s gone badly wrong in our society when this sort of thing is taken seriously and we get the political outcomes we have lately. I’m still kind of hoping it’s some sort of joke that’s got out of hand.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Katie Hopkins, good grief - attacking the messenger.

Please address the message, i.e. the situation SA farmers find themselves in.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I wouldn’t trust a thing the woman said. If there’s anything worth reading or watching then I’ll wait until someone who isn’t pathologically malevolent and unreliable says it.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Still a bit too focused on KH there, Slim.

Not concerned at all about SA farmers?

• Simon
    Simon

You do the typical trick slim - attack the messenger to try to undermine the message but without actually explaining why you think the message is invalid.

In terms of "unreliable", it's outspoken people like Katie Hopkins that have been lone voices against the immigration debacle of recent years that have since turned out to be 100% accurate as countries that were previously gung-ho pro-immigrant are now turning against it, stopping the taxi services across the med, getting sick of their women being raped and their children mowed down by cars.

So, who was correct? Just because time shows up your outlook to be misguided and the people you don't like to have been right, doesn't give you the right to continue to label them. Wise people change their views as evidence changes.

The world needs people like Katie Hopkins who are willing to speak out and take flak for it but do it anyway. Even if they are wrong, there should be contrary viewpoints and arguments being made for and against things. But actual arguments and attempts to point to facts as she does (by going to places and filming), not just dismissing people because you've already decided what "your truth" is.

If you have something concrete to add, feel free to join in the conversation but if you're just going to add smear attacks and innuendo, you can fuck off and expect your posts to follow you.

• zeb
    zeb

Its the 'nice' and mundane interviewers that will never speak out or risk (salary, lifestyle popularity) saying anything that is not part of the accepted social picture.

I had never heard of Hopkins until I saw this interview.. and it is a damn good interview imho.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Farmers here can have a hard time with drought and floods but jesus who would want to be a "white" farmer in South Africa.

And the stupidity of it is the Country is hurting its own economy by failing to take charge of the situation and bring it under control and put an end to it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit