Justice catches up with 101-year-old paedophile. Not a JW but.....

by pleaseresearch 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch

Was in the car listening to the radio of a 101 year old pedophile. I loved the detective who spoke and said "The day that not prosecuting someone who hurts a child is not in the public interest, we may as well all just pack up and go home."

This makes me feel sick to my stomach even more at what the Australian Royal Commission investigated.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-38343295

• Simon
    Simon

It's a little like those accused of war-crimes ... so what if they are now old. Why should they live out their days peacefully? They should be locked up whatever age they are.

• pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch

Absolutely. These are crimes against children. These monsters should pay for what they did. Being a father this makes my blood boil, so to speak. I hope we get real justice for those children that have had to grow up living with this. Seeing no action taken against their perpetrator, or for those bless them that took their own lives.

It makes me very happy to watch a news report like this and see the desire and motivation for bringing those to justice, regardless of their age or how long ago it was.

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

It is hoped that one day, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but one day justice will come knocking on the door of everyone who really deserves it, no matter how old they are.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Simon. Your comparison of War Crimes perfectly apt. Kind old Grandad figure with a criminal past should not get a "get out of jail free" card, should rather "go straight to jail"

Reminds me, must get Monopoly out of loft for over Christmas, and Trivial Pursuits. Trivial Pursuits well sums up JW lifestyle.

• prologos
    prologos

This retribution (and warning for latent potential offenders), contrasts with wt procedure, where an offending elder might get off scot free, if he can hide it for two years from "the committee, and the public thereafter.

• pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch

prologos I remember that. I forget where that came from, do you mind reminding me. I think it may have been a BOE letter. If anyone can help, thank you.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

The elders manual made a note of elders who had sinned in some way and not been uncovered. If it was a young boy or girl hell would descend on them but not elders. Definitely one rule for elders another for the herd.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

It doesn't matter if he's a JW or anything else.

"The day that not prosecuting someone who hurts a child is not in the public interest, we may as well all just pack up and go home." - absolutely.

I hope this elderly pervert rots, and dies, in jail. A long custodial sentence is needed.

A good day for justice.

More, please.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Update: this criminal has been sentenced to 13 years.

He'll likely die in jail - excellent!

Please don't release this piece of scum early ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4047846/Britain-s-oldest-convict-101-jailed-13-years-sex-attacks.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit