Whats the first thing you wanted to do?

by Strawberryfieldsforever 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Strawberryfieldsforever
    Strawberryfieldsforever

After learning the truth about the truth, whats the very first thing you wanted to do?

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Convert the whole damn world...fortunately for the world, I never converted anyone.

Oops - I really did misread this title thread. When I learned they were false prophets, I was angry, frustrated, and every emotion you can think of.

• Xena
    Xena

smoke pot what can I say? I'm a bad woman.....

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Have fantastic sex without feeling guilty Course that was easier said than done.

• Valis
    Valis
    smoke pot what can I say? I'm a bad woman.....

yup...*LOL* you too petty! Me on the other hand.. Straw...My answer would be not go to meetings anymore. When I left, my first goal was to find a warm place to sleep. Sincerely, District Overbeer

• Special K
    Special K

For a while I was devastated by what I had come to know.

I felt lied to

betrayed by this organization that professes love..

It was awful...

I became bitter for such a long time...

(there wasn't really anything I wanted to run out and do)...

I just wanted them to leave me alone because I had enough on my plate at the time.

sincerely

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Play the roulette wheel ( I love gambling!)

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

It was something incredibly simple - hold hands with a worldly girl in public. No more fear of running into another JW.

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

great question.

the first thing i wanted to do... everything. I am still working on it actually.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

The first thing I wanted to do is find some friends that were disfellowshipped shortly before I left, I'm still waiting to do that :( The first thing I actually did was watch the Thursday night line-up on NBC.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit