What is "The Truth" which the Jehovah's Witnesses are really missing ?

by Finkelstein 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I personally think the truth which the JWS are missing all together is that the WTS has devised and constructed a doctrinal Gospel (1914) specifically to assist toward the proliferation of the literature of which this organization publishes itself.

They allure people with them then exploit these ones further in the distribution of those pieces of literature all while stamping the information as bible truths.

I see JWS as well controlled robotic sales representatives for this unscrupulous religious publishing house.

The causative result is that they think they are pleasing Jehovah and in turn they will be rewarded by him for their steadfast devotion.

Only problem is the Gospel which the WTS preaches is not an parallel accurate one according to the words of Jesus himself, it is false and commercially tainted . Most of this observation goes over the heads of devoted JWS.

I was in a Starbucks yesterday and four JWS who I guess were out in service sat right next to me and I couldn't help notice how many times the phrase is she in the truth or they aren't in the truth repetitively. I was tempted to interject but I didn't I just smiled at them and left.

Being out of religion for more than 30 years I cant help be dismayed that people today in this age of information are still believing in ancient mythology, words and activities expressed by forgiven ignorant humans, 2 to 3 thousand years ago.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What is " The Truth " which the Jehovah's Witnesses are really missing ?

Watchtower is a multi-billion dollar real estate development business..

Poorly disguised as a religion

Even though Watchtower advertises it..

Image result for Watchtower real estate

Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc.

Brooklyn Real Estate Office

25 Columbia Heights

Brooklyn, New York 11201

(718) 560-5001 Phone

(718) 560-5002 Fax

[email protected]

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Good point Outlaw

They have the money but now we can retrospectively review how they strategically got the money.

Another important fact to be realized is that if the WTS was financially broke upon Russell dying, the WTS would have gone out of businesses . The WTS was left rich by Russell, in realization of that Rutherford strived to take it over along with the prevailing power, control and money. Without these men's personal endeavors the Jehovah's Witnesses would have never existed

• sir82
    sir82

I cant help be dismayed that people today in this age of information are still believing in ancient mythology, words and activities expressed by forgiven ignorant humans, 2 to 3 thousand years ago.

JWs have no monopoly on believing stupid things.

In fact, I'd wager that the vast majority of humanity believes stupid things.

Some beliefs are more harmful than others of course.

JW practice veers toward the "more harmful" end of that spectrum in a number of areas.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

JWs were a phenomenally successful religious publishing company for much of their history.

Now that they are getting out of print books I wonder what kind of future they have got.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The core doctrines of this organization have run out of their usefulness, that's why they are pressured to make up revisions like the overlapping generation.

....but we're still Jah's chosen ones, faithful and true preachers of his word.

One cant help surmise that this recent evolution of the WTS from moving out of Brooklyn , selling many of its branches around the world, putting out less publications has some relevance to that fact that those core doctrines have run out their engaging viability.

• Simon
    Simon

What are they missing? That "The Truth" contains little real truth and lots of lies.

• Steel
    Steel

Something I find odd and took me quite a few years to realize there really is no distinction between the old and new testaments in Wts. They have just replaced mosaic law with law of the society.

The premise of the wts is jesus died to give us the annoited which in turn gave us the faithful slave. End game, jesus died to give us seven men in new York.

I am not even that religious and man that literally makes my skin crawl.

• AnonVet
    AnonVet

That the governing body isn't needed to mediate between the individual and god.

• AnonVet
    AnonVet

That if you repackage what the Israelites did in the bible, you'll essentially get ISIS today.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit