What is this 'Mystery' doctrine?

by Pleasuredome 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

rhere's a new book out called 'the four presidents of the watchtower society' which can be orderd from here http://www.freeminds.org/sales/fourpresidents.htm. here's some of the issues discussed in the book:

· What was the Salon Association, and why did Russell deny knowledge of it?

· How was the Salon Association incorporated into Russell?s dealings?

· Why was Rose Ball mentioned in Zion?s Watch Tower as one of the seven directors of the Watch Tower Society?

· How date-setting fit in with literature sales

· How is the ?Mystery Doctrine? from ?The Three Worlds? still playing out today, unknown to JWs?

· How Jehovah set the hours requirements

i've never heard of this 'mystery doctrine'. does anyone know anything about it? is it another name for a current doctrine?

• Room 215
    Room 215

Interesting; a book that purports to be a major addition to JW lore/history is released w/o fanfare..... Dogpatch, anyone: what's up here?

• Pleasuredome
  • Pleasuredome
  • Pleasuredome
  • somebodylovesme
    somebodylovesme

What does bttt mean?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

bttt = Back To The Top

This new book sounds very interesting - Mr. Gruss has done some great work!

Randy, why don't you tell us a bit more about it?

• shotgun
    shotgun

bttt = back to the top

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

I am reading your post and suddenly I am thinking of a movie called "The Skulls". It came out with a bang a couple years back by a well know movie company, and then just as suddenly, no one could find it on the shelf. Perhaps there was a reason for that. Later, a low-budget sequel came out, and I think it was meant to throw a real wrench into anyone taking any of it seriously...especially the initial Skulls movie.

Just as there is a reason that the history of the "society" contains many secrets. In saying this, I am just as certain that all religion itself, and those that control from high places, know things mere humans like us aren't privy to. They can control us as long as we don't "know".

Has anyone seen this movie?.....do you know what I mean? Just wondering how you think this fits in with this "Mystery" doctrine.

/<

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

bttt is what happens when you stick out your tongue and blow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit