Changes to reporting

by Formerbrother 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fulano
    fulano

There is no knowledge in Brooklyn or wherever they are nowadays about the situation in third world countries. Hoe does a poor man with three or more kids but four or five tablets? They are out of their mind.

I noticed it when the video came out for the youth. I think it was about wordly friends. A young 18 years old sister driving a BMW Z3 in California. Jezus....where I served they didn't even have shoes or a bike!

totally insane.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    Any thing to save money to tight fisted to even print a few single page tracts for the old ones. What love there is in the borg
  • possum
    possum

Evidenced-based scientific studies state that deep reading and comprehension requires reading on paper. Although we can recount what we read on screen it isn't as deeply assimilated and disappeared more quickly from memory.

so what happened to all those admonitions from platform to be like the 'noble minded Berean Jews and engage in deep studies????

King James Bible
    These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

JW.org is complettely dumbing down and shovelling diluted WT dribble as truth (no thinking required).

my old faithful parent (who has sacrificed) his short 77 yrs on this earth to WT.ORG just cant cope with technology...too bad so sad!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I wonder if there has been a very real slow down in the Door to Door work, it seems so in my area, I used to see them in my neck of the woods every two to three months, I have only seen them once this year !

A couple we are friends with have moved in about 5 minutes form where we live, she was raised in a JW family, though never baptized (sensible!), they will tell us when they get their first call, it will be revealing that my gut feeling that Door to Door work is dying is right (?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit