Asking For More Money Again

by rosesinbloom 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Isn't it a pity the R&F can't see through the scam.
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    one of these days the WTS is going to fool us all---and lovingly give all their loyal followers a nice big fat £$£$£ refund.
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

A) Women don't get a state pension until they are 67 or more and so have to work seven years longer than the previous generation who retired at 60.

true--several women friends of mine are caught in this trap. the government has stolen £1000's off them--and its only now coming home to roost. means some are having to stay working---thus depriving a youngster of the job---or going on benefits.

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss
    This was read at our hall as well and it was the same $15 amount. This was for two separate funds. I think the abbreviations were GAA and TOAA. One is for CO cars and health care and the other was for the worldwide insurance fund. The CO car and health care seems legitimate. But the insurance fund seems bogus to me. I don't know the amount per publisher for last year but I am pretty sure that this years is higher.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

iggy - This was for two separate funds.

Fund 1. Paedophile defence fund

Fund 2. The Governing body luxury cult compound

• Sofia Lose
    Sofia Lose

I am not donating/contributing for anything else anymore!!!

Let the COs work a part-time job and cover their own crap!!!

Use from their multimillion investment funds to pay off the lawsuit settlements! And change your god forsaken policies: STOP PROTECTING CRIMINALS!!!

SL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit