I wonder whatever became of the JW 'don't masturbate' guy?

by SydBarrett 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

“Deafsturbation”…

…the gift that keeps on giving.

😏

• SydBarrett
    SydBarrett

Aside from the cringe worthy sign language.......

those JW cheap suits. lol.

Even if you buy a cheap suit, going to an alteration shop isn't all that expensive.

At conventions, so many people looked like David Byrne from Talking Heads. Except he was wearing the oversized silly suit as an art project.

• Riley
    Riley

I was in the hall one time and the speaker started to talk about anal sex. He was all proud of himself and was like WTF man, there are kids here. This isn't appropriate man.

Why the hell they need to talk about his kind of stuff is beyond me.

• SydBarrett
    SydBarrett

I was in the hall one time and the speaker started to talk about anal sex.

Did he actually say "anal" ?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    He looks like Ed Miliband.

Shadow Cabinet of Ed Miliband - Wikipedia

wankers

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

Hmm... I don't remember that campaign slogan: "New Labour, new wankers"?

But I suppose that's instead of the Tory Party, who are the same old wankers! 🤣

• Chevelle
    Chevelle

I think 50-Cent would hire him in a second for Remix video.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Fisherman,

In Bonita Springs, Florida, there is a bait and tackle shop on Bonita Beach Rd. called "Master Bait and Tackle".

• Biahi
    Biahi

Riley, I discovered what an orgy was, at the Kingdom Hall. A “sister” came into the “truth” from door to door, and accepting a study. After she was baptized, they put her on the stage to discuss what she had been involved in, before studying. She engaged in orgies, among other sexual topics. I really had my eyes opened, I was pretty grossed out, picturing, in my 10 yer old mind. What happens in an orgy. Oh,she was disfellowshipped about 3 months later, never saw her again. 🤷‍♀️

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Those bedroom talks! I suspect the brother giving it at our hall who had a slender stunning wife had done research. I would have. Maybe Those talks should be called instruction talks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit