woohoo PATS!!!! & nasty Janet

by Eyebrow2 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

I needed a good thing to happen this weekend...yaaaaaaayyyyyyyy PATS!!!!

And how about that half time show...are all the Jacksons' that nasty???

I don't think it was an accident at all

http://drudgereport.com/mattjj.htm

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

It was no more an accident that me having sex by accident.

She said it would be shocking, the only thing that shocked me is how stupid she's gotten. Her career that bad?

Justin's gone downhill since his britney days.

• logansrun
    logansrun

It's all bullshit.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

It's all bullshit.

See I knew you'd agree with me eventually

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

I don;'t understand her at all..she is very talented, but I really don't like much of anything she has put out the last 10 years.

Its too bad. The only reason it irks me is because the superbowl is for the whole family..not much offends me on tv...for example I love that nasty cartoon the Family Guy, but refused to watch it when it aired on Fox because it was set at 7 or 8, when my little boy was watching tv. Now I love to watch it on adult swim on cartoon network...but it is on after 10PM.

CBS should have never had the superbowl to begin with ...the coverage sucks, always has, always will.

• Gerard
    Gerard
    I don;'t understand her at all..she is very talented

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

I loved her on FAME back in the early 80s

=) she has an awesome voice, I just don't like what she is doing with it most of the time.

I am envious of her boobies though...I would like to look that good at my age...and I am a lot younger than her!

• jws
    jws

The only problem I have with it is the fact that Justin ripped off the pull-away part of her outfit. That sort of insinuates sexual assault.

Other than that, what's wrong with breasts on TV? Europe is a lot more open about such things. I'm sure a bare breast isn't going to corrupt any young minds. The insinuated assault wasn't such a healthy thing for kids, but it's time for the US to stop being so uptight about human anatomy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit