New Magazine Feature, "Questions from readers." ...........if only!

by Lostandfound 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Never will the GB allow honest questions or doubts be raised, loyalty, loyalty,loyalty is their watchword, but if it DID print qenuine readers questions, what would they be?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Ok, I'll bite.

How about this question?

"So if Gods directs the society, was he asleep all those times they taught things that have proven to be wrong?"

• schnell
    schnell
    If witnesses are discouraged from pursuing higher education -- including degrees that are relevant in business, theology, biology, medicine, and law -- and the most growth comes from witnesses being born and raised into the religion, then doesn't that mean that the organization is facing a brain drain with each passing year even as the light is said to be getting brighter?
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

schnell - "...doesn't that mean that the organization is facing a brain drain with each passing year...?"

You're only just figuring this out now?

It was a significant concern of mine the last couple of years before my exit...

...that the way it was going, JWs would end up being a "worldwide body" of morons...

• kairos
    kairos

Since Jehovah never makes mistakes and does not inspire the Governing Body( Feb WT 2017 pg26 par12 ), what was the source of all of the doctrinal and organization errors throughout the only true religion's long history?

---

I'd like an answer to this.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

"So if Gods directs the society, was he asleep all those times they taught things that have proven to be wrong?"

No he was taking a leak with Baal!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit