Hello

by NEPA 11 Replies latest jw friends

• NEPA
    NEPA

I stumbled on this site quite by accident, looking for something else on Google. I'm quite surprised to see a forum for JW's. I thought I might as well just pop in and say hello. I'm looking on the top of this window right now and it says there's a limit of 2 posts per day, that's also very strange to me. How do you ever have real intillectual conversations when you're limited?

• Valis
    Valis

NEPA...greetings and welcome. Most of us here are XJWs and some are in the progress of getting that way. It isn't two posts, but two topis per day you can create. Look for something like this when you post a reply. Greetings again and enjoy.

You have made 29 post(s) in the last 1 day(s) out of your limit of 50.
    You can currently post 21 more which will increase in 1 day(s) 5 hour(s) 53 min(s) when your oldest post expires.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Brummie
    Brummie

Hello NPA, welcome aboard. If its intellectual conversations you are looking for then I will leave you to communicate with the others :)

Brummie

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome to the Board Nepa!

You will find this site very helpful in research of what the "real truth" is. Hope you enjoy your journey!

Codeblue

• Special K
    Special K

Welcome to the forum Nepa.. 50 posts a day should make for a good discussion don't you think.

sincerely

Special K

• Satanus
    Satanus

If your'e a jw, then you just stumbled upon a pit of vipers, and some snails

SS

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Welcome Nepa!

Personally I never reached the half of my posting ability...

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Hi Nepa and welcome. You said you accidentally stumbled onto this site. Were you looking for a JW/ex-JW site or something completely different? Either way you are welcome here.

Devon

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Welcome, NEPA.

There are two types of limits: one for new threads, and one for posts. A new member is able to start 2 threads per day, and make up to 20 posts (to existing threads).

Hope that helps!

SNG

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Greetings Nepa. About your questions. When you get to read as many post as you can and reply to them, it becomes time consuming, try it.

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit