Should cannibalism be allowed? What do you think?

by Kenneson 19 Replies latest jw friends

• shera
    shera

Well,I don't think "leg of human" is what I want on my main dish.

Those people who ate people to surive were not in their right mind,they were starving.After they were saved,they felt great guilt of what they did.Who knows what we are capable of in a time like that.

Other wise,I would say naaawww.....a cow or a chicken is good enough for me.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Nope. Anybody who takes advantage of another human's obviously sick and disturbed desire to be eaten should be hanged.

Even Dan Savage of Savage Love drew the line at cannibalism.

CZAR

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

>Well,I don't think "leg of human" is what I want on my main dish.

So, you prefer it as a starter? ;-)

• shera
    shera

Har har, German dood.

No,no human flesh for shera.

• Freddy Krueger
    Freddy Krueger

Actually the guy that wanted to be the EATEE had issues. Obviously. He didn't mind being killed then eaten. Now, if the EATEE wanted to be Eaten by the EATER while still alive. That's different. That sounds more like S&M. However, the EATER would eventually have to stop eating the EATEE because there would soon be none for the EATER to have of the EATEE. He would die anyway. So this case actually sounds more like assisted suicide and then the EATER enjoying the EATEE after the kill. (without funeral costs or burial, hell that's a savings, if you ask me) Oh well, to each his own.

I like pork myself. Then again, when the EATER was asked what the EATEE tasted like, he said... "pork".

hmmmmm...

-Freddy

• Sargon
    Sargon

i'm having an old friend for dinner... any wine suggestions??

• Erich
    Erich

Should cannibalism be allowed?

Oh yes, of course.

But only for those people who eat themselves.

erich

• Brummie
    Brummie

You mean its illegal? dang - I'd better go and get the neighbor outta the oven!

• Sargon
    Sargon

Erich,

You don't mean like Marilyn Manson?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I love (I mean absolutely love ) eating women (especially cat) sorry to use code but do not want the thread locked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit