SOMETHING VERY STRANGE?

by link 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Satanus
    Satanus

NN

the shimmering image of The Great Flaboge

Did chutlu stop shimmering, so that you flushed her?

SS

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

SS -

Everybody knows that The Great Flaboge rules the night, while sleeping Cthulhu rules the day. Sheesh!!

alt

• link
    link

Kate,

Isn't it strange also that we did not get the same mass mailing when the Societies NGO status was revealed. It had much more intensive cover on the web than the formulism site and the people who mailed me the formulism info still don't know about the Societies U.N. involvement!

link

• SYN
    SYN

Link, very simple, one of these events supports their (ridiculous) religious views - the other does not. It shouldn't come as a surprise at all!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Link as SYN said, it's more of the "selective spiritual reasoning" or whatever.........pick and choose that which supports your beliefs, ugg! Trying to reason with a JW is like beating your head against a wall and I've re-thought trying to give a come back to the JW's that sent me this.

Kate

• link
    link

Thanks to everyone for your opinions.

I think that what I was trying to say is that there must be someone somewhere controlling what goes out into the JW e-mail network. I know that this network exists because I am constantly getting "experiences" and other forms of rubbish sent to me for my wife to read from all over the world.

Some of the senders do not remove the other addresses to which the messages are sent and this indicates to me that the overall size of this network is quite large.

Now, my point is how does an article from an almost unknown web site get into their e-mail system within hours of it appearing and is sent to me by the same people who have never even heard of the U.N. scandal.

It seems to me that (for obvious reasons) somebody is restricting what goes into the system if it is not good news and pushing what they feel is beneficial. These people in the e-mail network are not all independently deciding at precisely the same moment to do exactly the same thing – that is impossible.

I think that it is being orchestrated, I just can’t figure out how it is done.

Oh well, never mind!

link

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit