?Owyergoin, this fair weekend? If you?re in the colder parts of the world today, now?s a great opportunity to stay in awhile and reminisce.
So, get yourself a nice cuppa, or, even better, a glass (or two) of the best shiraz and think on this. Just last week was the lunar New Year and so the countries of Asia had a great time for the whole of the week. Of course, in the western countries, New Year occurred a few weeks ago, so????
How did you respond to the greeting "Happy New Year!" ?
- Pretend I didn?t hear it.
- Looked the other way.
- Said "Happy New Year", but softly.
- Gladly said "Happy New Year!" and didn?t care who heard me.
- Looking stern, changed the subject.
- With a disapproving look, reminded them that it was a pagan celebration?..and worldly too!
- Asked them, "Did you get my card?"
- Told them about the wonderful public talk you heard recently.
- Offered them the "Christmas issue" of the magazines.
- Invited them to a party at your place.
- Invited them to the public talk.
- Thought to myself, "Could I really explain to this person why I don?t partake?"
- What?s so happy about it! (I was a dub spoil-sport.)
- Said, "Oh, is it that time of the year already?!"
- That means it?s time for the circuit assembly again!!!
- Other (please detail)
We?re looking forward to reading the results of your daydreaming reminiscing about life in the borg.
Cheers, Ozzie (of the celebrating class)
Freedom means not having to wear a tie.