"Are they charging admission to tour Warwick?"

by My Name is of No Consequence 5 Replies latest social humour

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

My wife and son were talking about going to Warwick to tour the new facility. Apparently the local dubs are getting together and chartering a bus. Jokingly, I asked my son: "Are they charging admission to tour Warwick?" My son chuckled. My wife gave me the look of death.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't put ANYTHING past the org at this point.

• blondie
    blondie

I toured many times but don't remember paying officially. Unofficially, some felt they should pay the guide especially if they knew them. But guides are doing it during their work time anyway.

• pontoon
    pontoon

MY GUESS----They own two former hotels (former Marriott and Hampton) and a dinner next to the ex-Hampton. These are very near their flagship Newburgh Assembly Hall, not far from Watchtower Farm, Patterson, media production facility, and a little further to Warwick but not far. Bet there will be overnight arranged tours where tourist will be housed, fed, and carted around all arranged and provided for by the society. It'll be another $$$$$ making provision from Jeh. Who wants to bet me?

• freddo
    freddo

I'm sure there will be plenty of reminders that there are contribution boxes and credit card machines within a few paces ...

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Tour Warwick? Maybe if you slip the guide fifty bucks he might take you to the secret apostate library.

Now that would be the only thing worth seeing.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Don't know about Warwick, but they definitely are charging to enter New System, costs just about all you have. Pay now, get disappointed later

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit