devil question

by Carol1111 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cha ching
    cha ching

Divergent: 2 Corinthians 10:13 — God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear.

I was constantly "conundrummed" by the teachings of the WT.

Looking back, looking at articles previously written, you see both views presented as possible at the same time. Brain surge!!!

Another example from a WT study, condensed & simplified:

"Ann doesn't talk to her mom because Ann's mom is disfellowshipped, Ann is sweet, Ann is loyal"

10 paragraphs later:

"John, in Japan, became a JW, his parents are mean, they won't talk to him, he persevered, now they DO talk to him, he was loyal"

These are not the exact words, but basically, it boils down to that, and the WT writes two conflicting views like that alllllll the time.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

The question of why god would let Satan enter the Garden of Eden in the first place

Because he likes to play these silly test games. He also felt it was a good idea to let Satan tempt Job for no apparent reason - basically just a dare. So because Jellohoba decided to play a game of "let's see who wins" with the devil, Job had to pay to price to lose every thing he had including his kids.

Oh by the way, why did Job's kids have to be killed in this experiment?...yeah yeah, Gawd allowed him to have more kids after, as if that makes it better. That doesn't really help the ones that are already dead.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Job: Ok kids God must kill you guys.

Kids: why??

Job: God made a bet.

Kids: that sucks.

Job: he has a plan, don't worry you will be replaced.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

lol.. yeah

Job: I have just been informed I will be punished.

Kids: Oh no, sorry. How?

Job: You will be killed.

• Carol1111
    Carol1111

How did Satan come to sin if he was created by God, and God's creation is perfect?

They told me that Adam sinned because he was tempted by Satan, and he would not have sinned otherwise.

None of it makes any sense. I can't understand why they can't see that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit