Patterson New Visitor Centre & Museum Announced

by raymond frantz 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

@ Raymond Frantz - According to info I saw recently, the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society of New York recorded donations in excess of $700m in 2022-3.

We can only guess at how much the orgs global empire is raking in, via all of its tentacles & revenue streams.

Elmer Gantry lives on!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would rather go to a real museum, such as the Boston museum of Science, instead. It would still cost me some money, but I find science far more appealing than going to a replica of a land that serves as a point of origin for all the curses we have on us today.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    “I also loved grinding the wheat to make flour…”

…Said no six-year-old anywhere, ever.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

foretelling a downturn?

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

At least Ken Ham has employees and contractors that he has to pay. WTBTS has none of those, but they do calculate the representative value of an employee. So they ‘rent’ a Bethelite, there is an internal charge of $20/h+34% to WTBTS which they can then present to the state as an expense, they then turn around and the Bethelite gets what $100/week?

They do the same for quick-builds and other building projects, the internal costs are insanely overpriced and on the other end, any discounts, interest and credit card points go to the WTBTS rather than the project, they then present that complete price ticket to the local congregations to pony up in “loans” while also applying for any government grants and other discounts they can get.

• DesirousOfChange
  • DisgruntledFool
    DisgruntledFool

Soon there may be an entire wing dedicated to the Governing Body depicting members both past and present. The subtitle will read: Jehovah's Witnesses Governing Body - A Collection of FAKERS, FOOLS, FRAUDS and FUCK-UPS.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

BoogerMan3 hours ago

@ Raymond Frantz - According to info I saw recently, the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society of New York recorded donations in excess of $700m in 2022-3.

We can only guess at how much the orgs global empire is raking in, via all of its tentacles & revenue streams

Indeed they have more coming in than going out!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

The funniest thing about Ken Ham’s Ark was that it took modern state-of-the-art materials and construction techniques to build a supposedly “authentic” replica.

😏

• hoser
    hoser

It looks like they have the coins locked up tight so that sister kleptomaniac doesn’t borrow them home.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit