The Donald knows the JW's are the truth

by life is to short 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• life is to short
    life is to short

I swear you just cannot make this stuff up. I just heard from an older sister in the hall that Donald's Trump son-in-law bought part of the Brooklyn Heights compound, I think she said the 25 building but what ever. She than went on to say and to quote her "the Donald knows it's the truth." She than hopes that Donald gets elected as president because she is sure he will be the one to turn on religion and bring in Jehovah's kingdom.

It's kind of sad this lady has given her life to this religion, was promised she would never grow old and die and she is pushing 90.

Crazy and sad.

LITS

• Quarterback
    Quarterback
    The Donald is just getting in good with the brothers so that he can build that wall for free.
  • Witness 007
    Witness 007
    He makes George W look like a friggin genius!
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt
    I believe it is true about his son-in-law being part of the real-estate deal.
  • NotBlind
    NotBlind

Next rumor in JW-land: Donald Trump is studying with JW's!

To be honest, Donald Trump would make a great GB member: he's a bully, pulls most of his ideas right out of his ass, never apologizes, lies openly, and has a bunch of clueless idiots as followers.

• flipper
    flipper

Evidently the Donald has been directed by holy spirit to choose Stephen Lett as his vice president.

Mrs. Flipper

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

The Donald knows the JW's are the truth

Well, he has the required IQ level ...

• pixel
    pixel
    Damn.
  • 3rdgen
    3rdgen

My first MIL was a rabid JW. Every single election year she would say, "It's good (fill in the blank) got elected because he's the one who is most likely to turn on religion". She would get out a pencil and then say the age old, "We are at the tippy tippy end of the lead." Ugggghhhhh!

So this story doesn't surprise me a bit. The sad thing is MIL died years ago sad that her dream of living through the great T and into paradise didn't come true. These deluded older ones have no "Golden Years". :(

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

There really isn't any limitations to the level of stupidity when identifying a typical JWS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit