subcultures

by joelbear 17 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

Sociology is fascinating.

Here at this board we have a subculture of a subculture, similar to bears (gay hairy men) who are also a subculture of a subculture.

I participate in boards for both groups and they are remarkably similar. There are the people who post long drawn out posts pontificating about this or that. There are snipers who do nothing but try to derail threads. There are people who come there just to tell us how stupid we are. Its fascinating to me to watch group dynamics and to learn that the subject matter is really irrelevant.

Any group that has a certain number of people will attract basically the same sets of humans and human behavior.

I bet we could start a board about peanut butter sandwiches and within 6 months we would have:

Fred: Peanut butter is for buttheads.

You Know: I have researched this topic thoroughly and found many scientific journals that show that peanut butter causes acne, phlegm and the tendency to hop uncontrollably towards cliffs. You are all too stupid to realize this. ENJOY YOUR PEANUT BUTTER NOW, while you still can you fools. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Logical: Peanut butter is for homos. I hate homos so I hate peanut butter. Hey girls, please talk to me.

Joelbear: Peanut butter turns me on. Especially big hairy peanut butter.

Tina: Don't sympathize with me just because I can't make good peanut butter you male chauvinist swine. (Just teasin ya Tina)

etc. etc. etc.

sticky roof of mouthed hugs

Joel

• pmf
    pmf

Joelbear:

I thought you'd prefer the kind with chunky nuts!

pmf
    Pete

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

I hope that was meant as humor, because I laughed my ass off! Good satire, keep it coming.

• Tina
    Tina

((((((((((joelbear)))))))))that was too funny! lol..got a great laff,thanks and luv to ya :D Tina

Here's a little 'groaner' for ya! Keeping with the peanut butter theme lol)

Two peanuts were walking down the street.
    One was asalted.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

I hope that was meant as humor, because I laughed my ass off! Good satire, keep it coming.

• hippikon
    hippikon

Peanut butter only exists in your imagination

• riz
    riz

I love Peanut Butter Sandwiches Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah.. (The Count from Sesame Street.)

• outnfree
    outnfree

Peanut butter with BANANAS!

outnfree

• Prisca
    Prisca

I don't like peanut butter but can't we all be friends anyway?

Prisca, of the Let's All Be Friends Class

• logical
    logical

Actually I like peanut butter.

But homos can still............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit