I’m not sure what this means!

by NeedsProof 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• NeedsProof
    NeedsProof

Yesterday I was visited by 2 Witnesses, and we had a long chat about lots of things! One of them named Claire took the lead and I instantly felt some sort of connection to her, after we had spoken and they had left I started to have this overwhelming feeling to research her and what she had spoken about but I couldn’t find her anywhere on any website or social media, so I left it and thought nothing more of it all day…

However the strange thing is I had a dream that night and Claire was in it, many things happened in this dream that I was told I was only allowed to speak about with Claire, I can speak of the dream to others but the details only me and Claire can know! Everything in the dream felt incredibly real and one thing about the dream I am allowed to mention is at the very end of the dream Claire was stood there holding a new born baby with a Crown of thorns on his head, then a huge bright light appeared and I woke up!

I am a Non believer and me and Claire spoke about this in great detail at my door but this dream has me so confused and I have this overwhelming feeling and urge to speak to Claire about it…. However due to details I am not allowed to speak about I have to wait till Claire seeks me out again!

Is this normal to experience and if not then can someone please try to explain what I am experiencing right now

Thankyou!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I think yo should get a hobby.

• hoser
    hoser

There are some things that just can’t be explained.

I was raised a staunch jw and had a spiritual experience that did not align with jw beliefs that involved a death of a family member. I only talk about it with non jws seeking an explanation.

You couldn’t find Claire on social media because Uber jws don’t use Facebook and some people just don’t use it for privacy concerns. She may never come back to your door unless you have made arrangement for a return visit.

I’ve had dreams like the one you described. They are so real and sometimes they actually mean something but it may take years for you to fully understand the meaning.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Best not mention it to the wife.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Dreams have no meaning that should be acted upon, or even thought about too much.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

NeedsProof: Is this normal to experience

It is not unusual to have dreams related to events from your day. I agree with Phizzy that they're just that- your mind keeping itself busy while you sleep.

• a watcher
    a watcher

Claire will probably do a return visit with you in a week or two. Be patient and if you are so inclined, pray about it.

• PetrW
    PetrW

@a watcher

He should pray that she doesn't come, or that it's made clear that Claire got the wrong door. Claire, in his dream, returns with a baby in her arms. In this regard, Stan's advice (not to talk to his wife about it) is probably not the best, because Claire will probably want some child support...

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.
    Is this normal to experience and if not then can someone please try to explain what I am experiencing right now

Not my area of expertise, sorry.

But, there is an ex-jw, who lusts after xmas trees on youtube you can leave a voicemail with who may be able to explain it for you..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit