"Do You think that 8 million are being deceived?" Ways to answer this?

by BottleGate_ 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

How many of the 8 million are PIMO? The coercion with family and friends keeps lots of us in the count

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

road to nowherean hour agoHow many of the 8 million are PIMO? The coercion with family and friends keeps lots of us in the count

Got to be 10% to 15% I think.

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung
    They have never ever been right on anything they have ever preached. Nothing Nadda.
  • stillin
    stillin

How could the Witnesses possibly be deceived? They haven't clouded their thinking with higher education, they don't upset their spirituality with current events, an obvious tool of Satan the Devil, and they keep a tight community among themselves to avoid the contamination of worldly thinking.

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

i don't believe that everyone that attends is fully in. alot of PIMO's. Secondly they say they have 8.5 million members, i think this is exagerated.

But there are ones like my wife who are fully brainwashed, and these are the dangerous ones. When my wifes comes from every meeting...she is a different person. it's kinda disturbing.

• Spiral
    Spiral
    goingthruthemotions3 hours ago

i don't believe that everyone that attends is fully in. alot of PIMO's. Secondly they say they have 8.5 million members, i think this is exagerated.

But there are ones like my wife who are fully brainwashed, and these are the dangerous ones. When my wifes comes from every meeting...she is a different person. it's kinda disturbing.

I think you're right. A lot of people who attend aren't really true believers, they are just there because of family. BUT - some are totally brainwashed, and it is disturbing.

I don't believe any of their figures. There's no way to prove it, one way or another.

But the deception is real. Many people just don't want to really think about what's going on in the world, so it's easy to just park your brain and follow along with a group's thinking.

That's why I've always thought it was so strange that, of all things, "Judge" Rutherford actually publicized the idea of "Religion is a Snare and a Racket". So true, and yet he was one of the worst.

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow
    They have never ever been right on anything they have ever preached. Nothing Nadda.

They have been right from the beginning that Religion is a Snare and a Racket!

They just forgot to include themselves in it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit