Are Children born crippled/diseased, uncared for, and dying prematurely proof that God does not exist?

by anointed1 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

anointed1 ...you may have a point? Personally I don't get the point. What I get from your O.P and your post history is .....well when I left the " truth" i became overthinking and depressed. Not all thinking is going to make us happy....why over canvass your views? I have a feeling your O.P is best answered by saying read a good classic book, or just be less concerned about your O.P " Are children born/ crippled diseased uncared for , prematurely proof that God does not exist?"

Why do I say that?

Well the O.P will not get a sympathetic audience here. More importantly their has to be better ways to spend your time than starting OPs that won't change people to your thinking. I learnt that as a door knocker, as a witness I learnt I was playing with a bad hand...

• cofty
    cofty

Anointed1 is here to promote Brahma Kumar is cult bullshit. It's so facile it's unworthy of attention.

• kpop
    kpop

Logic and reasoning ability is not one of the JW's best qualities.

The OPs main reasoning follows the same failed logic as saying because good exists we must have bad, because light exists we must have darkness. It just exists!

• anointed1
    anointed1

The Rebel,

No one noticed what I said about the zoo in the OP. If that point is noticed, all these comments would not have come.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    One zoo I visited has a separate enclosure where they bring babies removed from their parents after their birth. These babies who are deprived of the opportunity of seeing what their seniors are doing are learned new way of living as a family. Thus in this enclosure we find all animals—such as lions and lambs, cats and rats, snakes and frogs—living in peace.

Missed a comment about a zoo, ay? Which zoo is this? Can you provide a link?

• cofty
    cofty

No I didn't miss your nonsense about the zoo. It's all bolllocks. Nobody wants to join Brahma Kumaris cult so off you fuck please.

• Simon
    Simon
    Thus in this enclosure we find all animals—such as lions and lambs, cats and rats, snakes and frogs—living in peace.

What utter tripe. Stick a goat in the grown-up Tiger enclosure and watch the peace ... sorry, that should be piece ... as in "piece of it" in no time.

Fuck off back to your cult, your god is dead.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

One zoo I visited

They let you leave?!..

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

Anointed

It looks to me as if your questions are irrelevant to answer the question about Gods existence. None of them can solve the problem, but they can maybe explain if the questioned God is either;

1 Impotent

2 dead

3 ignorant (or doesn´t give a shit)

4 evil (or maybe psychopath)

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

"Are Children born crippled/diseased, uncared for, and dying prematurely proof that God does not exist?"

It is certainly proof that a loving and caring god does not exist, if nothing else.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit