PARANOIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by JW72 12 Replies latest jw friends

• JW72
    JW72

Fine fine fine.

I get it, you think I'm a chicken for thinking what I thought, and now you're taking the piss???

I don't mind, I'm a big boy now.

Chris
    (Of the "shoot your load twice" class)

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

Yes Chris I too belive that there is someone using many many names here. Doesn't anyone thinks it's kind of funny that about 10 newbies posted yesterday?And the ones that I noticed didn't post anything interesting, just wanted to start some sh*t. They succeeded too.

Chris

SlayerLayer wonders if when Minnie Pearl died, they moved that tag from her hat to her big toe?

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Chris,

Yeah, I agree with you - one name per person on a particular board would be nice. If someone wanted another name on another board - go for it.

But on the same board, it just confuses persons - perhaps that's the whole idea behind it?

I've always thought FredHall (here and/or on H20) was an xjw pretending to be braindead. I've not met a jw who's computer literate and who totally mispells words that no one mispells so many times. Just defies logic (no pun intended.)

YouKnow would be a likely candidate also.

As for mpd/did - naaaaaa. Real persons like that take pride in staying in one personality/one name (imho). Matter of principle - took too damned long to get to one personality, not going to lower ourselves to play around with others.

Silly joke, Yeru.

waiting, real mpd/did - and who goes by *waiting* where ever she posts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit