The most frustrating thing about waking up...

by HiddenPimo 5 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• HiddenPimo
    HiddenPimo

You know I have heard 'Apostate lies' for so long and thought that is exactly what they were.

What changed?

JW-Broadcasting and the leaks of real meetings. The leaking of Watchtower Letters and Documents.

Nothing penned by a former JW or those that have indeed manipulated the literature to appear wrong did anything good.

How can you watch the ARC vidoes and think G. Jackson is ok ?

How can you watch the 2016 Budget Meeting and think its all ok?

Or the glorious expansion plan that we as elders watched about the need for KH's and then 1 year later lets consolidate?

These are videos made by JW's and yet everyone just gives them a pass.

The light gets brighter excuse is total wack.

I cry thinking of those who lay down their lives for beliefs that are 'subject to change'

And the good old supporting phrase, 'that's why we have the resurrection' as a get out of jail free card for the Evil 8 who claim to be neither inspired or as the latest revision to the Baptism questions - no longer spirit directed organization.

It breaks my heart. I am 42 years old and I am losing my mate over our religious differences.

MfG / Cheers -

HP

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    HiddenPimo - "The most frustrating thing about waking up..."

...is dealing with the ones that won't.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

I am so sorry to hear this. It will be a struggle (I am nobody to suggest anything) and a challenge to either convince or jsut talk on differeing opinions. It takes a lot of hardwork n patience.Just drips n drabs at a turtle's pace has helped me wake up a few of my friends. But yes it has been such a painful one nonetheless. Even now although they are all PIMO'S , i can still not share everything coz they are not ready still to be blown away fully. It is so depleting on my energies emotional n otherwise to help them see more n more of the TTATT. When I share something new which I havent told them yet, I tread with caution n keep checking the vibes I get as I reveal. As soon as I see the eyes looking away/ a huge sigh or a humph(i dont know how else to express vibes), I know that topic is a uncomfortable for them to hear at that given time n so I just stop or change that subject.Each person has a different way of signalling that they are not comfortable / disturbed/ dont want to hear vibes.Being alert to these has helped me help them.It is frustrating but success will come with patience n time.

Hang on in there buddy.Your wife is your most precious n closest thing in the world.

Zing

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

You can't unlearn ttatt! It has cause my wife (of 52 years) and I a lot of problems in the past 7-8 years since I started my fade. I fought it but as I said, you can't unlearn ttatt! I found it impossible to "go along" with the organization. It may have been easier on my marriage but at some point one has to allow logic and reason to guide their life.

Will it get better for you? I hope so. My wife has accepted that I no longer am a jw even though I'm not df'ed or da'ed. It was a difficult time but well worth it to me!

just saying!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Bloody Hell ,my heart goes out to you guys of both sexes where one partner learns the TTATT and the other partner still can`t see it .

It would be bloody frustrating and I take my hat off to all of you for being so patient and understanding with your spouse during this time and hopefully in time they will come around to the truth.

And when that is not the case I hope you get on with your life and lead a productive one ,where one door closes and another one opens up.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The Jobos have their head in the sand and only believe what the Drunken gluttons AKA GB command them to believe.

Believe (or at least agree with), give the GB money or be shunned.

It's how cults work.

Smiddy - Bloody Hell ,my heart goes out to you guys of both sexes where one partner learns the TTATT and the other partner still can`t see it .

Yes. When I learned TTATT, that was it...marriage over! F*** you watchtower!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit