Witness family adopt baby lion cub!

by got my forty homey? 10 Replies latest jw friends

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Baby lion cub is very unhappy to find that it was adopted by a witness family and will be forced to not eat cat food with blood in it!

• blondie
    blondie

Homey, ah, this is a tiger cub.

Blondie

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Interesting you brought this up. It reminded me of a JW childhood memory.

Shortly after my mother joined the troof, she made friends with another lady who was also new. Some of my better childhood memories were spent with her. One of them was going to a mall and holding a baby tiger. I was too scared to hold it, but she did and a picture was taken. I've never seen the picture. Of course what it led to was a discussion of how we'll be able to pet grown lions in Paradise Erf.

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Blondie, ah, thank you for your ever powerful knowledge and wisdom and sharing with us lowly serfs!

• blondie
    blondie

Tigers have stripes and big teeth. I like them a lot. Lions lay around too much. Cheetahs are my ultimate favorites, Homey.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I forsee no problems at all with this.

We all know that that cub will never become a full grown carnivoire in this wicked system of things!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

LOL Nathan! You've just made an excellent point! I'm going to encourage my mother to get a baby lion cub since Armageddon is just around the corner.

• shamus
    shamus

I guess if living in paradise on earf with lions and tigers ain't comin' soon enough, better get one, LOL! That thing would probably grow up and eat them...

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

lol... reminds me of when I was a kid my parents would not let me use blood-bate when fishing.

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

this reminds me of my favorite monty python skit:

Mother: What have you got now?

Chris: I bought an ant, mother.

Mother: What d'you want one of them for! I'm not going to clean it out. You said you'd clean the tiger out, but do you? No, I suppose you've lost interest in it now. Now it'll be ant, ant, ant for a couple of days, then all of a sudden, 'oh, mum, I've bought a sloth' or some other odd-toed ungulate like a tapir.

Chris: It's really different this time, mum. I'm really going to look after this ant.

Mother: That's what you said about the sperm whale... now your papa's having to use it as a garage.

Chris: Well, you didn't feed it properly.

Mother: Where are we going to get forty-four tons of plankton from every morning? Your papa was dead vexed about that. They thought he was mad in the dell.

Chris: Well at least he's got a free garage. (growl from the tiger)

Mother: That's no good to him... his Hillman smells all fishy. (we hear a roar) Oh blimey, that's the tiger. He'll want his mandies.

Chris: Are you giving that tiger drugs?

Mother: 'Course I'm giving it drugs!

Chris: It's illegal.

Mother: You try telling that to the tiger.

Chris: I think it's dangerous.

Mother: Listen ... before he started fixing, he used to get through four Jehovah's witnesses a day. And he used to eat all of them, except the pamphlets.

Chris: Well he's not dim.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit