Governing Buzzards - Part 3 - Does the WTS lie about being Exonerated?

by Amazing 51 Replies latest jw friends

• garybuss
    garybuss

Well Heathen, Everything has to apply to them and everything in the world that is happening or has ever happened, somehow applies to them. The Witnesses think there is a huge conspiracy and the whole world is out to get the Witness's publishing corporation and everybody is against them and everybody is either working for them or is working against them.

When that type of thinking and the corresponding behavior is exhibited by a human, they are often diagnosed as paranoid with delusions. Everything is real, but the meanings are all mixed up. I think this best describes the Watch Tower Publishing Corporation and her willing zealots.

If there is anything real with the Watch Tower conspiracy theory, I have never seen it. They have outraged people and they have made enemies and they have experienced the consequences of being outrageous and insulting and antisocial. But, those consequences don't prove anything except that the Watch Tower Corporation has generated all the responses themselves.

I am not aware of anyone who has persecuted the Witnesses because they have the truth and have God's direction. I am not aware of anyone who has found any rational truth in the Witness's preposterous doctrinal salad. Nor am I aware of any rational person who has noticed that God has been directing the Witness publishing corporation. I think the funny part is THEY think I'm deluded. GaryB

• heathen
    heathen

garybus--- I agree with you when you say they are obsessed with themselves and the doctrine , at least I think you are saying that . They do tend to imply that they're moral interpretations are the only truth in the world and place themselves above all the rest of humanity by demonizing everyone that disagrees . I think they act out of self interest and have made many people very unhappy within their own ranks with their pharisitical approach to dogma when basically it all boils down to a persons relationship with God not how well they follow man made rules . I think the bible also covers some of what happens in the christian religion and how people can corrupt it and bring reproach on themselves . But anyway it's been interesting as always . Got some things to do .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit