Smurf Girl's Phone Call

by APieceOfShitNamedTate 10 Replies latest jw friends

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
  • zeb
    zeb

apart from her outburst (understandable) his was a case of sod off I have a ritual to attend too.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Was she spoofing or really suicidal? These people have no heart. Just company men.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Shunning and the overlapping generation are currently essential to the faith. The elder had to tow the line if he was going to stay faithful to God's organization.

He might also have suspected that the call could have been a recording set up from an apostate or disfellowshipped person. If he was PIMO he might have been protecting himself and his own family relationships.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

That's Victoria I think her real name is, she's sometimes on Rick Fearon's videoconference talking about how the Dubs and the Masons are so entertwined and her dad and uncles were Masons and Dubs and her doll is the real story behind the Smurf walking out the KH. This chick has some serious issues, when she's featured on Rick's show I tune out until she's done, can't take her anymore

• RESPECTFUL OBSERVER
    RESPECTFUL OBSERVER

Veronica, had a Bi Monthly program on the Six Screens Tele-Network late night on Saturday. Her program was very controversial and it did attract many listeners as she talked about the darkest tainted secrets in the Watchtower.

https://soundcloud.com/rick-fearon/watchtower-after-dark-nov-17-2018-host-former-jw-veronica

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

Some of the stuff she says seems pretty far fetched. Who knows?

• Listener
    Listener

She has talked about being used by the organisation as a young girl, including the GB, as an 'automatic writer'. It's crazy stuff.

• Humphry
    Humphry

These heartless elder bastards. Well at least she got to tell them fuck you. And thanks for nothing! But yeah she's a bit on the melodramatic side but it's all good.

• Humphry
    Humphry
    She has talked about being used by the organisation as a young girl, including the GB, as an 'automatic writer'. It's crazy stuff.

Maybe she was channeling Freddy Franz?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit