Jehovah's witnesses believe in Tranys.

by mickbobcat 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

So Women who are of the anointed will be changed to male? I know it says there are neither male nor female in heaven but they are never depicted as women always male gender. So does the cult believe in the transgender crap?

• ShotWhileTryingToEscape
    ShotWhileTryingToEscape

They believe in eunuchs?

“For there are some eunuchs by natural constitution, others have been made eunuchs by men; and others have made themselves eunuchs on account of the kingdom of the heavens. He who is able to do this, let him do it.”—Matthew 19:12

Maybe the angels are actually bearded ladies. ( Omg! Do angels shave?)

Who really knows what lurks under those angelic robes?

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

See pages 44 - 45 of:

https://jwstudies.com/The_Watch_Tower_Society_Reveals_Itself.pdf

As for "transgender" being "crap" I think you need to talk to people who are neither male nor female in their physical bodies (intersex) and also to those whose minds are similarly afflicted.

Doug

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

The JW's sure believe in the male hierarchy. I think for a long time they actually held that women could not be anointed.

As far as the trans-stuff, they sure as hell don't believe that being gay is something that can't be suppressed or changed given that you can't have appointments if you feel gay. Given transgender is just the logical extension of LGBTQ gender-theory, I highly doubt they accept the notion that this is natural or normal.

Trans-genders are just people with severe mental illness, you can't honestly believe that people are born in "the wrong body", and that it's not their mind that is screwed up. That is such anti-scientific bullshit, these people simply need psychiatric help, not surgery.

Most of them aren't attracted to people of their opposite sex, so they have "no natural desires" as the JW's would say. I'm sure given the fact of the mental illness they'll say something about 'compassion' and then simply keep them at an arms length.

ShotWhileTryingToEscape

Thanks for being serious about this topic, Doug.

I looked at your references on those pages you cited. You showed Watchtower actually teaches that anointed *women* will be changed in the heavens to be men!!!

Aside from this WT teaching being stupidly hateful, the scriptures clearly say that the 144,000 will be “NEITHER male nor female”.

Thanks, too, for being serious about the matter of transgender struggles.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26210628/

Science is becoming ever more aware the seen and unseen “mix ups” in the generation of a baby.

I makes us feel unsettled maybe. But we can’t deny that it happens.

• Simon
    Simon
    I makes us feel unsettled maybe. But we can’t deny that it happens.

It definitely happens, just not to the extent to match the fad of the parents who abuse their children by claiming they are "trans".

I can't wait for things to settle, and they get their own sports competition classification ... so we can completely ignore it like womens soccer.

ShotWhileTryingToEscape

Lol, Simon—

Fair to say you would not want to play in the Anointed League in Heaven where you would be neither male nor female.

But seriously, children with this congenital disharmony should be allowed to grow without shame or pressure — especially from their families. Don’t you think nconditional love would seem the best approach?As for soccer- let the little whoozits play soccer with the neighbor kids. Children are pretty open if their parents are kind.

It must be tough for these poor little kids.

• Earnest
    Earnest

Anony Mous: I think for a long time they actually held that women could not be anointed.

I have no reason to believe that is true. Can you provide any support for this assertion?

ShotWhileTryingToEscape: [Doug Mason] showed Watchtower actually teaches that anointed *women* will be changed in the heavens to be men!!!

Insight on the Scriptures, Vol II, p.1196 (to which Doug refers) says:

For those called by God to the heavenly calling to be joint heirs with Jesus Christ, there is no distinction between men and women in a spiritual sense. The apostle writes: "You are all, in fact, sons of God through your faith in Christ ... there is neither male nor female; for you are all one person in union with Christ Jesus." (Gal.3:26-28) These ALL must receive a change of nature at their resurrection, being made partakers together of "divine nature," in which state none will be women, for there is no female sex among spirit creatures, sex being God's means for reproduction of earthly creatures.

It is not saying women will be changed to men, but that both men and women will be changed and there will be no distinction between them. In the scriptures spirit creatures are always referred to in the masculine gender and that is no doubt why they are portrayed in that way.

ShotWhileTryingToEscape

Earnest,

You are right that the SCRIPTURE says there will be neither male nor female.

But the Society’s Holy Literature doesn’t say that men are equally unsexed in heaven. Under the topic of “Women” the WT absolutely makes it clear that female sexuality will be obliterated in heaven. That point is emphasized.

But the commentary makes no mention of men having the heavenly sex change.

Maybe they don’t mention it because men getting changed is detailed under the topic “Men”?

But I doubt it.

And sadly, I don’t have a copy of “Insight” to examine.

So I can’t tell if I am simply cynical and wrong to think that the WT once again grabbed the opportunity to put women down— to tell women that they are not mistaken to feel inferior— even in heaven?

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Well, let's see what Jesus himself had to say in the Gospel of Thomas ;)

114. Simon Peter said to them, "Make Mary leave us, for females don't deserve life."

Jesus said, "Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every female who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of Heaven."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit