3-27 & 28 2004 Child Abuse Conference Nashville Tennessee

by blondie 16 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• blondie
    blondie

The last opportunity to take advantage of the special hotel rates is 3/1/04. See this as an opportunity to meet other people with your same concerns about child abuse in the WT organization and its policies.

Blondie

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

I'm a couple hours away. As long as I am not travelling for work that week, I'll try to at least come in one day.

• blondie
    blondie

bttt

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Thanks for posting this infor Blondie and for the updates.

I am tentatively scheduled to be in a training seminar up in cottage country that weekend. I'll know for sure on Friday. If not, anyone in Southern Ontario interested in a road trip?

It is about 13 hours drive each way. Even with just two drivers it is an easy trip. Drop me a note and we'll see what we can organize.

Uzzah

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Hi Blondie:

I am scheduled for the Silent Lambs conference. I will be arriving in nashville on the 25th. I am staying the first night NOT at the designated place, but at a different place. I will PM you my cell phone number, okay, so we can hook up? If you'll be arriving earlier than the conference, (On Friday), Iam hooking up with the New York director of Silent Lambs and going to see some of the Nashville sights: Grand Olde Opry and CM Music Hall of Fame.. and of course, the zoo.

Will be looking forward to meeting you.. and sharing some good times.

CG

• myself
    myself

bttt

This is next weekend. Blondie and CG, I'll see you there.

• noidea
    noidea

Anyone else planning on being in Nashville?????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit