Wives vs. Husbands!! Guess who wins every time!!

by Meg 7 Replies latest social humour

• Meg
    Meg

> > > A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word.
    > > > An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to
    > > > concede their position. As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and
    > > > pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, "Relatives of yours?" Yep," the
    > > > wife
    > > > replied, "in-laws."
    > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > > > A husband read an article to his wife about how many words women use a
    > > > day... 30,000 to a man's 15,000. The wife replied, "The reason has to be
    > > > because we have to repeat everything to men... The husband then turned to
    > > > his wife and asked, "What?"
    > > > A man said to his wife one day, "I don't know how you can be so stupid and
    > > > so beautiful all at the same time." The wife responded, "Allow me to
    > > > explain. God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me; God made
    > > > me
    > > > stupid so I would be attracted to you!
    > > > Husband and wife were in the midst of a violent quarrel, and hubby was
    > > > losing his temper. "Be careful," he said to his wife. "You will bring out
    > > > the animal in me." "So what?" his wife shot back. "Who is afraid of a
    > > > mouse?"

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

very clever!

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

HA, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. Loved these!

DY

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

the answer is simple, it will always be the wife. Men are sensible enough to know this, you always find that the person asking this question is a woman ........

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... ...

• outoftheorg
  • outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

NEW LIGHT ON THIS SUBJECT FROM THE WBTS.

After a time had passed from Adams creation, Jehovah realized that Adam was lonely and need a partner.

Jehovah told Adam that he would provide a mate. One that would take care of his needs, love him and be his companion for life.

Jehovah told Adam that "as always" there is a price for this. It will cost you an arm and a leg.

Adam thought this over and asked Jehovah "what can I get for a rib"?

This explains why we do not have what Jehovah promised in the first place.

Outoftheorg- ouch quit hitting me.

• franklin J
    franklin J

these saying are hilarious---so true....

I married my wife ( a nice Irish Catholic girl) when I was 30 years old. Obviously I was in love with her. Aside from her physical beauty, she is very smart. I will not hesitate to say....smarter than me in many ways.

And I learned early on that my JW perspective of being the "headship" ( chuckle, chuckle) was not going to fly with this one....so, I took a step back and let her do "her thing" ( ...the dance of the seven veils is not what comes to mind).

Happy to report that 18 years and 3 kids later, our marriage "works" and we are still together. Will we or can we EVER agree on anything. No.

Are we still in love? yes.

Why does it work? I guess...good chemistry...good sense of humor....good sex....in that order.

forget the creation vs evolution.....Men are from Mars, and women are from Venus. deal with it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit