Can you get Df'd for playing the lottery?

by Agent Smith 23 Replies latest jw friends

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

but buying Enron stock and making money on it was ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• dustyb
    dustyb

i like playing poker and such. it doesn't bother me none to lose 100 bucks now and then, and it sure doesn't bother me winning a few hundred now and then. life is gambling in a sense, so wat da hell, i'll be generous and take a chance or two...

• Amazing
    Amazing

Yes, you can.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Joining the society is a big big gamble,staking your life on them,that you will survive Armageddon,is the biggest gamble anyone can make!Don't worry about spending a dollar on a ticket,your more apt to win a lottery than survive Armageddon!

Can you get df'd for playing the lottery?Not if you lose,only if you win and they find out.Question they will ask is :"So brother and sister poverty,is this a common practice,playing err we mean gambling,trying to get lucky,cashing in,spending a dollar to get out of the sorry state that the society got you into you poor poverty stricken person.

Stop crying!Blow your nose already!Quit the sniffling will ya!So you gave all your money to the society.Listen,don't you know that your gambling your everlasting life away for a dollar!You certaintly won't survive Armageddon by playing err by gambling.Now give us that winning ticket and show by your actions that you are truly sorry for having offended thee.

Come to all the meetings,keep active in the field service,and don't forget to make your daily contribution to the society.

Why I remember a pioneer who was so broke ,what did she do,she didn't gamble,she kept eating bread and drinking water,then one day out in service why right there in front of her was a one dollar bill.She played the lottrey and won $666,666,666.66. That's six hundred and sixty six million,six hundred and sixty six thousand,six hundred and sixty six dollars!Exactly with sixty six cents.

Sad to say,she is no longer pioneering.She bought a nice home,travels all over the world.The last we heard was that she was giving money to those in need,taking care of the poor.We notice that her contributions to the society have stopped.

We sure wish that we did not DF her.

Blueblades,( who gambled that the society was right and lost ) But now I consider myself LUCKY!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit