Tight pants dilemma solved

by rebel8 9 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

The principles that we glean from God’s Word should move us to avoid wearing clothing that is tight-fitting, revealing, or sexually provocative. That would rule out wearing clothing that exposes or accentuates private parts of our anatomy. Nobody should feel uncomfortable or forced to look the other way when seeing how we are dressed. [source]

If this is true, then why don't all the bros have to wear MC Hammer pants?

• rebel8
    rebel8

I can't post links on this site anymore. Let me try again.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2016684#h=13

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Good one! I mean lets take it to a whole nother realm of modesty to avoid stumbling Tight Pants Tony's imaginary Jehovah. Lets be serious this guy got issues that should not be express in public and recorded on to the internet from a fifth collum inside the organization. Has the Governing Body lost it's mind? This guy is a fucking loose canon.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I can't look at those pants without thinking he filled them with poop. Sorry, its just so droopy diaper-ish.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

I'd rather see this

Image result for scottish kilts

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

And of course, back when baggy trousers were in fashion, we as young brothers were told off for "following the trends and fashions of the world"

So, a JW just cant win!

• steve2
    steve2

And the recent comment on JW org about brothers refraining from wearing attire that “feminizes”them - yet not permitting brothers from having beards which are decidedly masculine and so not feminine AND is consistent with principles in the Mosaic law code - the very code from which JW org lives to pick and choose.

• freddo
    freddo

stuck said ... "And of course, back when baggy trousers were in fashion, we as young brothers were told off for "following the trends and fashions of the world"

So, a JW just cant win!"

That's Madness! It just Suggs.

British at it's best! Especially the chorus from 1:55.

https://youtu.be/XJOLwy7un3U

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I have the remedy. Stick copious amounts of duct tape over Tomo's offensive cake hole.

What would really do the trick for Tomo and his 7 fools would get me banned from posting if I said what it was. Let's just say, dark room, sharpened pencil.

• Listener
    Listener

Morris the III has as good as said that he has a problem with tight pants on men. Since he's likely to be in the minority, the simple answer would be to remove his glasses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit