Spankings at the hall.

by avishai 61 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• avishai
    avishai

I feellike Blondie I held a lot of kids and comforted them so they wouldn't get the hell beat out of them.
    Me too. I was always offering to take someones crying baby, kid etc. when i was a teen, I'd take them to the back of the hall and walk around. Of course, I may have had an ulterior motive, i.e., get to walk around and not get yelled at! Plus, I've always liked babies.

• bisous
    bisous

My heart is heavy after reading this. Mostly because I share the memories, both of observing abuse and being victim of it.

It also saddens me to read posts by moms here whose ex-husbands took their children out to beat. I'm glad they are exes. But it also makes me so sad and somewhat confused to understand how one could do that. I harbor ill will towards my own mother because she stood by and watched terrible things happen to me as a child. Once I became a mother and as my children grew and my understanding of my responsbilities grew too, I never understood how my mother could have been the willing observer she was.

I wish I had the means to wipe away the pain expressed here, to somehow avert future pain for all of those helpless children still trapped in this ungodly cult. It so frustrates me that no one can stand up for them, just as no one did for me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit