Need Kingdom Ministry Lapel Badge-Spanish!

by Atlantis 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Does anyone have a copy of the Kingdom Ministry School lapel badge in Spanish? If so, please send me a pm or post a download link below. Thank you very much!

Atlantis!

• neat blue dog
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

neat blue dog:

Yes, that will do quite nicely! Maybe yours will get me into Joe's Bar and Grill.

But to tell you the truth, I think the person making the request is really meaning a convention lapel card. I haven't heard of a Kingdom Ministry School lapel badge.

I just copied and pasted the request they sent and then thought, (What are they talking about?)

Atlantis!

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

I think that really is what they meant. In recent years they've been using not only assembly-like programs at KM school, but also badge cards, I assume for security purposes. I presume whoever wants it is going to try to sneak into school for elder's/Ms. I don't think that'll cut it though, they probably have a roster of who's supposed to be there.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Your probably right. Another member of the board said he thinks he can get a scan of one and if he does I'll post it. You would think that they wouldn't need to worry about security with all those angels protecting them.

Hey, want some coffee? Here you go.

Atlantis!

• neat blue dog
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Ok, here we go!

Kingdom Ministry School Lapel Cards in Spanish.

For Elders
    https://we.tl/a3C5kHaZgd

For Ministerial Servants
    https://we.tl/B4em9gAvzU

Atlantis!

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

It says right on the badge not to transmit the program over phone and internet, and that the badge is not transferable, and only for the person's name on the card. Makes me wonder if the cards are supposed to have the names printed in and then given to the elders/Ms, instead of them writing it themselves. It looks like a printer ready file, a block of badges to be printed and cut out.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

I agree!

Atlantis!

• AverageJoe1
    AverageJoe1

Yes. The COBE in each cong usually fills them out and prints them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit