Site Update: Jan 21, 2015

by Simon 12 Replies latest forum announcements

• Simon
    Simon

Oopsie, I just broke the posting for a second - my apologies!

Just rolling out a few performance enhancements ... there wasn't supposed to be anything visibly different. I guess I blew that plan.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Just a minor quibble, I can't get text or images to center. Am I doing something wrong?

• Simon
    Simon
    I can't get text or images to center. Am I doing something wrong?

It depends - there may well be some styles that are exposed by the editor that I have missed from the white-list (so the server will remove them).

There are some todo items around the HTML processing so I'll add that to the list of things to check.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

One thing I noticed Simon is since the update today,  sign in isn't being remembered and you have to sign in everytime you come to the site.

This is happening on both IE 11 and the latest Firefox  (Win 7)   

• Simon
    Simon
    sign in isn't being remembered and you have to sign in everytime you come to the site.

Thanks, I'll check that out. I just updated my IE11/10 virtual machines so good to go.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Hi Simon, just wanted to reiterate this morning that the sign in for the site is not being remembered

in both browsers IE and Firefox   

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    i have to sign in each time--today--with google chrome
  • Simon
    Simon
    I'm looking into it.
  • Simon
    Simon

I was able to reproduce it and think I fixed it so have pushed out an update - I have some other pieces still to check which may have been affected (e.g. signup / password reset) too but the basic auto-sign-in should now be working.

I realize I rarely completely terminate my browser or cold-restart my machine.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes sign ins are now being remembered with both IE and Firefox ... thanks..... Fink  

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit