Governing Buzzards - Part 1 - Who are they?

by Amazing 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Thirdson,

Great article Jim. May I ask if this upcoming series is the "big event" you were alluding to over the last little while?

No, the Governing Buzzard Series is a stand-alone deal that I wanted to do for a while to focus on religious leaders. Kind of like the book "Animal Farm" where the pigs took over by retaining the claim that all animals are equal, but some were "more equal than others" ...
    The backgound legal events will be Parts 19 and 20 of my "Exit Series" ... and its gonna be big, really big.
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit

It's finally here. Great info.

Looking forward to the next installment.

wannaexit

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    there is an insidious rumor campaign in force among the members, probably instigated by GB members, to discredit any other professors of the anointing and to render them discredited merely for professing to be anointed.

Frannie, I have heard this too. There is talk about "genuine" anointed and those that are not. Someone told me personally that the number of "genuine" anointed could be as low a 800 .

wannaexit

• window man
    window man

my grandpa and grandma were of the anointed whats funny is like all borg run old boys clubs thereso called governing body is not made up of all anointed ones how can they now when they ignore those that are the club works if you are self motivated be a yes man /push down your fellow brothers&sisters so you look better /the club is best seen at assemblys and how every one runs around trying to look important the governing body is just a bunch of old men who think there something there not

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

I was completely confused about the F & DS--I thought that was how the Governing Body, speaking for the Watchtower, referred to itself. I had no idea the F&DS was made of the "anointed"--itmakes sense, except, as you say, the majority of the anointed have no say in what goes into the pubs or how the org is run. Thanks, Jim1

• Richie
    Richie

Please let us know when Part 2 will be shown! I am anticipating this with great interest! Thanks!

Richie :*)

• Singing Man
    Singing Man

I recon I can, and once more I will show you a up to date pic of them Buzzards, Bro.Rutherford and Taze Russel:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit